Michelle's Crazy World

Welcome to my crazy life as a Lover, Mother, and Friend of my huge family.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME


It never fails, my husband yet again forgot my Birthday Surprise, Surprise!!! I think in the 13 years we have been married he has only remembered 2 of those years and that is when we first got married. It's pretty sad my Sister Jill and my Mom beat him and my kids to the punch yet again. Good Job Jeff!!! I thought you would redeem yourself this year. Oh well there is always next year to try again.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Oooh he didn't say it on your blog yet either so now I can beat him to the punch!! :0)

Happy Birthday to you!!!!!

Chad said...

You have the same Birthday as my youngest brother, I will start reminding Jeff for you okay?

Jami said...

oh crap, I knew it was your birthday and then work happened and school happened and then young womens happened, I know too many excuses. I am sorry. Happy Birthday!!!!! Jeff better have done something special for you, you deserve it, with all the things you do as a wife and mother. again Happy Birthday!!!!