Michelle's Crazy World

Welcome to my crazy life as a Lover, Mother, and Friend of my huge family.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Very Lonely!!!

Jeff left town Sunday for a week and I am bored already. I thought getting a break away from him would make me bounce off the walls but I am so bored and lonely. He took Ciarra with him so I am by myself for 2 1/2 hours while all the kids are at school and I hate to say this but I can't stand it. I have always had a kid around since Andrew was born and it makes me feel a little useless as a wife and mother not to have to look after someone at all times of the day. My goal while he is gone and after I get Baylee off to Kindergarten is to get one room a day deep cleaned. So far one room down and 4 more to go. And surprise surprise the kids didn't mess it up after they got home yesterday. I can't believe how many toys Ciarra brings down a day. It is kind of nice not to be tripping on anything. I do however miss her constant talking and laughing and I think even the dog Shooter is missing her greatly. She is the only one that really pays attention to him even though she forces him to constantly sit and lay with her I think he misses it. He has been mopeing since she left. I am getting the hang of being a single mother but I wouldn't want to do it on a regular basis that's for sure. Even though the kids are older and can do things for themselves they still are very demanding and I honestly don't know what they would do without me which gives me purpose when I am feeling depressed. This week has just made me realize how much I love and appreciate Jeff especially when it comes to putting the kids to bed!!!!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh sweetie I feel for you. I would hate it if Steve left for that long. I don't even like when he plays soccer on Monday nights if it is around bedtime because it really is a pain getting them all in bed by themselves! Hang in there!

The Gatherum Family said...

Hey Michelle!
I stumbled across your blog-how are you? Hope things are well with you and your cute family. I'd love to catch up-our blog address is www.gatherumfamily.blogspot.com. Tak to you soon! Adrian Gatherum