Michelle's Crazy World

Welcome to my crazy life as a Lover, Mother, and Friend of my huge family.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Ciarra turns 3



Yesterday was Ciarra's 3rd birthday. I can't believe that it has been 3 years since she came into our lives. As you all know we only wanted 4 kids and Jeff didn't get fixed so along came Ciarra. I was so in denial because I was sure I was only going to have 4 and that's all that was coming to us. But when I finally accepted being pregnant with her and when I saw her for the first time my heart just melted. I am so greatful she is part of our family!! She has a one track mind and know's what she wants and how to get it. Last year when we had that big scare with her and she was in Primary Children's Hospital for almost 2 weeks I felt so guilty for ever feeling the way I did when I got pregnant with her, and I felt it was god's way of punishing me for my thoughts. But after everything that happened last summer with her I found the real reason was to be taught a lesson in Service and accepting help from others. It is because of all of our family and friend's blessings and prayers that Ciarra is celebrating with us today. Up above Ciarra wanted a Dora Cake and while I was decorating it she kept licking the frosting off of the sides "cause it was her's and she could do whatever she wanted cause it was her Birthday" is what she kept telling us all day long. Jeff's mom and dad and Joyce and Larry came by and she was so excited to get her bear and books. She slept with all of them. And today when she took her nap she took her bear and sticker book with her. Ciarra is so excited because today when daddy gets home he is going to take her shopping for her brand new bike that she gets to pick out all by herself. Happy Birthday Sweetie we love you.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Michelle, you are always such a good example and are always willing to serve where needed. I am the same way, I will help anyone but it is hard for me to accept help. Tell Ciarra Happy Birthday. Time seems to go by so fast, I can't believe she is three.