Michelle's Crazy World

Welcome to my crazy life as a Lover, Mother, and Friend of my huge family.

Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Brayden


Brayden turned 10 years old today. Man I am aging quick. I can't believe how fast time goes by. Why can't they just stay 3 all of the time those are the funnest years. Brayden was a very cranky baby and that hasn't changed much in the last 10 years. But he is also the most loving and caring of all of them. He makes sure he always tells me he loves me every 2 hours when he is home or he will come up and hug me out of the blue to let me know he still loves me. Isn't that sweet. For his Birthday he has asked that we go see Beverly Hills Chauhau before dad leaves town again so we are going to go around 1:00 to fulfill his wish. He is so excited and so are the rest of the kids. He especially loves the fact that he got a PSP for his birthday. Hopefully now that he is 10 he will be more responsible like Andrew is. Since Brayden hates cake, pie, or anything to do with cake I will have to come up with something else to put candles in. What a weird child who doesn't like cake or pie for their birthday? We love you Brayden and hope you have a great day!!!!

No comments: