Michelle's Crazy World

Welcome to my crazy life as a Lover, Mother, and Friend of my huge family.

Friday, February 13, 2009

Brayden, Brayden, Brayden,

I am constantly fighting Brayden to do his homework everyday after school.! It takes him literally an hour and a half to do 15 multiplication problems in math cause he thinks it's too hard and he whines and cries the whole time he is doing it. So we finally finish the math at 5:00 pm and start on the chore of writing out his 28 Valentines for his party today. Of course he starts to write out 3 and decides that he doesn't want to do anymore and he tells me that he will write the from on all of them if I will write the names of who they are to. Sorry buddy not gonna slide I could care less if you even handed any out! I had already sat and helped Baylee and stuffed the candy in all of Lexi's so you being 10 you are on your own except for stuffing the candy. Well after an hour of writing those out at 6:00 he tells me oh ya mom I have to decorate a Valentines box for tomorrow and my teacher gave me paper to decorate it with in my backpack. UGGGGHHHH!!! Why do they always wait till the last minute??? So Brayden got the scissors out and a tissue box and then he goes upstairs and gets on my cricut cutter and decides that he needs to make a bear on my Animal Kingdom cartridge and the sounds that the bear makes So he told me all it is is pushing buttons and glueing them on to the box any dummy could do it so he doesn't need my help! Well thank GOODNESS for the cricut machine cause he totally did it all on his own.!! Way to go Brayden!

Here is his finished product. He calls it his GROWLER MAIL!! He was so excited to take it to school today cause it was something he could actually do on his own and it only took him 15 minutes to make it.

4 comments:

The Brownings said...

How funny is that! Very cute mailbox! He did good!

Stacie said...

That turned out so cute! Much nicer than my boys did.
Josh's was BLACK. Yep, Black. I guess that doesn't surprise me. when I asked him if he wanted to put heart stickers on it to make it look like a valentines box, he looked at me like I was a moron.

Julie said...

I had to laugh at Stacie! I think Brayden did a great job. My kids took all of Saturday night and most of Sunday. I tried to be paitient but when I was cooking dinner I set a timer for 10 minutes and told them they would be officially done! Justin blames it on me and all the crafts that I force on the family!

Anna said...

Its way cute!