Michelle's Crazy World

Welcome to my crazy life as a Lover, Mother, and Friend of my huge family.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine's Day

Friday was such a hectic day! I had to help in the kid's classes for their Valentines Parties. Then Drew didn't want to stay for his school dance so I had to check him out. Couldn't find him anywhere had to search the Jr High's school dance for him for 40 minutes turns out he walked home. So I get him and rush to Jeff's sister's house to get my hair colored. Then Jeff calls me at 5:00 and says that John and Rochelle and Sam and Michelle just called and purchased tickets for the movie Taken and that they were going to dinner right then. Well hello just got my hair colored not done no way can I be ready!! Jeff of course told them we would meet them for the movie but not dinner since he still was on his way home from Roy. We get to the movie and it was so dang good!! A little disturbing but waayyy goood!! We got out of the movie at 9:00 and decided since Andrew was babysitting and all of Jeff's sisters kids were sleeping over that we were going to go out for dinner to have some alone time. We ended up at Olive Garden in south towne. The time alone was sooo worth it!! I haven't had a quiet and peaceful dinner in a long time. Thanks love. So Saturday we of course have to wake up early for Brayden's last Jr Jazz game. Which they won by the way. Then we had to sign up Drew for Baseball and then we spent the rest of the afternoon finishing tiling his sisters bathroom. Way fun!! NOT. But to make things better we went out to dinner with Xela and Brent and ended up going to Bucca De Beppo. So dang good!! After dinner we had tickets at the Desert Star Playhouse and watched Home School Musical. It was sooo funny they were making fun of High School Musical and Naploeon Dynamite. WAY FUNNY!! Thank you love for 2 awesome nights away from the noise and caous that always surrouds us! We decided not to get each other any thing this year cause why waste the money on things that die. I so enjoyed just being with one another without my little rugrats hanging on us and telling me that I can not kiss daddy cause it is gross. LOVE YOU BABE you are always going to be my #1 Valentine!!


5 comments:

Anna said...

How very nice.

Marcus said...

That is a whole lot of activity for two days!

I wouldn't have any hair left to color. :)

Unknown said...

Alone time???? I am not even sure what that is anymore hehehe But I am so glad you and your honey got some alone time.

The Brownings said...

Glad you had a good V-day! I'm happy to hear a woman's view on Taken-my hubby wants to go on Saturday and I wasn't really interested but I guess I can be excited now!

Unknown said...

So awesome. I love getting away for dates...but two nights in a row? I would die and go to heaven. Isn't it the best thing in the world to reconnect without the little ones around? Sounds like you had some delish food too.