Michelle's Crazy World

Welcome to my crazy life as a Lover, Mother, and Friend of my huge family.

Friday, March 6, 2009

Kids are so observant!!!

Andrew is soo funny last night we were eating bacon and french toast for dinner and Lexi was pulling all the fat off of her bacon and I asked her why she was doing that and she said cause I don't want to get fat. I told her she had nothing to worry about cause she will always be tall and skinny like a model. Andrew proceeded to tell her that she doesn't want to be a model cause model puke their guts out and starve themselves so they won't get fat. I asked him where he heard that thinking it was from health class at the Jr high he said no from TV isn't that what all models do. Lexi just looked at him and started to finish off her bacon.

2 comments:

J said...

Thats funny. In the locker room at the pool I heard a girl not more than 10 tell her friend that she had been eating too many carbs and it showed. They were both twigs. Lexi better finish off that bacon!

Unknown said...

SO funny, with a dad like Jeff and a mom as stunning as you, I think she has nothing to worry about, if I were her, I would eat the whole package of bacon (sometimes I do...shhhh.)