Michelle's Crazy World

Welcome to my crazy life as a Lover, Mother, and Friend of my huge family.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Finally gonna update.......



Halloween has come and gone and we survived yet another year with my 3 little drama queens. They all had to be fairies this year so I got brave and made their tutu's for them and just added wings and their costumes were done. They were soo cute!! Ciarra couldn't stand the wings so mom ended up carrying them most of the time at all the parties we went to. My shy little Brayden decided he was going to go out of his comfort zone and be a nerd this year. He looked soo cute!! see picture below.....





Brayden was excited this year again cause Jeff was able to take the first half of the day off again this year to come to their school Halloween parade and help with the party in Brayden's class. All the kids love having Jeff in their classes cause all the kids think he is cool So of course I got Baylee's class. Next year she is dressing up as ugly as I can make her cause she had boys grabbing her hand to be in their group for centers and boys in other classes coming to her door and telling her how cute she looked that day. Ugh I am soo in trouble with that child!! Lexi had fun in class too cause they did a readers theater and we were able to go listen to that before we had to help with class parties. It was so fun to see how interactive and dramatic she can be!!



Things have been soo crazy it seems like we never have time to just stop and breathe. I have finally finished the top to my quilt that I am making for Lexi's bedroom all I have left is the backing and quilting it all. She told me I have till Christmas to finish it then if it's not I am in big trouble and have her to answer to. OOOO I am soo scared an 8 year old is threatening me I guess I better watch out!! Brayden has had his Webelos badge and Arrow of light earned since August and he finally received the Webelos last Saturday. However they won't be doing his arrow of light ceremony till January so he will finally get that then. He does however love his new scout leaders and was able to go on his 1st overnighter campout. He loved it they went to Strawberry and fished on the lake in his scout leaders boat. He had a wonderful time!!


Jeff got a new calling and we are all trying to adjust to the demands that it puts on our family. He is now the Scout Master for the 12-18 year old boys. What a lot of work. I was soo tempted to raise my hand when they asked does anyone appose. I wanted to see what they would of done never seen anyone appose anything. Campouts every month are going to be hard for me to get used to especially when I work nights every weekend. But Andrew was so glad that his dad gets to stay in young mens with him even though it's not in the presidency anymore.

3 comments:

Chad said...

I was wondering if you were ever going to blog again... Glad you are back..

Kristen said...

It's good to have you back you have been a busy girl though so I understand that you needed to neglect your blog for awhile. I didn't know that was Jeff's calling, that is a lot of work, no wonder you were tempted to oppose. I think he will be really good though he is such an outdoorsy guy and the boys will love him because he is so fun to be around! Your halloween fairy's are so cute. I am jealous that you got to make tutu's they turned out so cute, LOVE THEM!!! Happy Thankgsgiving, you will probably blog about it in January right? (wink)

Anonymous said...

Shelly I can't believe how much Lexi and CC look a like. lol They are all too stinkin cute!!!