Michelle's Crazy World

Welcome to my crazy life as a Lover, Mother, and Friend of my huge family.

Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving


This year we had a blast. All of us were at my parents this year and we decided to do it at my sisters church building cause my mom's sisters and all my cousins and their families and all my brothers and sisters were going to be there this year. So we get to the church and there was soo much to do. They had 4 TV's set up with 3 Wii's and a playstaion 2 set up with DDR on one and Guitar Hero world tour on one and then free for all on the other 2. The boys had their half court for basketball games and pin the tail on the blow up donkey and bowling for the littlier kids. It was soo much fun. Even though Jason you cheat on Dance dance Revolution you need to get a life. I bet thats all you do in your free time at home.

After dinner we went to Jeff's mom's for dessert and hung out with Carl, and Deann and all their kids and their spouses and Joyce and Larry and Tom and Vicky and all their kids. We had a blast. Yummy pies banana cream which is the only pie I like at Thanksgiving (thanks Joyce) and we played pounce all night laughing and chatting it up with my niece's and nephew's. Rachel I feel sorry for you with your soo competative husband!! And Vicky better luck next time. I will take it easier on you when we play again (haha).

I love Thanksgiving cause you can just eat and chillax with the people that matter most in your life!! We are so blessed with the family that we have. We love you all and are greatful for all you do for us!! I am grateful for my husband and the 5 beautiful children he has blessed my life with. They make my life busy and full of laughs. We may not have much right now but as long as we have each other nothing else matters.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

michelle!!! that family pic is way cute. where is that at, I love it

Michelle Jensen said...

Its at the Ampatheater in American Fork across the street from the temple