Michelle's Crazy World

Welcome to my crazy life as a Lover, Mother, and Friend of my huge family.

Friday, December 11, 2009

Santa and His Reindeer.



Last Saturday we took the kids to Quilted Bear to see Santa and his Reindeer. Well Santa only brought 2 of his reindeer so Ciarra was a little dissapointed and she kept saying where is his sleigh? How did he get here without it?? And Santa is too fat to ride on the back of 2 Reindeer all the way here. Man too many questions. She thought it was the coolest thing she sat by the reindeer pen the whole time we were there and didn't even want to see Santa she just wanted to stay with the reindeer. She kept asking me if she could go inside the pen with them. Man my little animal lover!!

Andrew and Brayden were too cool and grown up for this of course and Baylee and Lexi did not want to have anything to do with Santa Clause cause they didn't want to wait in the long line. They still loved seeing the reindeer and walking through the craft store afterwards asking for any and everything that they thought would look good in their bedrooms. They are soo much like their dad it is a little bit scary!! I actually lost the boys in there and couldn't find them cause they looked at everything in the entire store. Man I thought girls were long shoppers those 3 are so much worse than me and the girls. Later that Night we went to our Ward Christmas Party and the girls finally decided they wanted to see Santa. Which was good cause he brought his wife with him and they were so much fun with each of the kids.
This is Ciarra with Santa and Mrs. Claus. She was not afraid at all this year she just jumped up on his lap and told him everything that she wanted. And over and over she reitterated that it had to be 2 Barbies and not just one cause they needed to have a friend to talk too. He got a kick out of that. This is the first year that she has sat on Santa's lap and not ran out of the room. Man she is growing up too fast. Brayden and Drew refused to let me get a picture of them with santa so I won't be posting one of them.





Baylee was very shy with Santa any question he would ask her she would put her head down and whisper. She told him she wanted a DS and he kept telling her a DSI and she would say NO I want a plain DS he could not get a clue so that upset her afterwards. She could not believe he would not listen to her. He told her that he doesn't think that she will be able to control one of those on her own. She was not happy with Santa afterwards.
She did however like his wife and thought she was very nice and happy to talk to.


Lexi however shocked me. She is the most out spoken of all my children and she would not talk to Santa at first which is weird cause not only does Lexi always have something to say she has to SCREAM it not say it!! He told her that she was on the naughty list so she wouldn't get anything she just laughed at him and then he said well there's a line lets get this over fast so he started asking her 10 questions all in a row without letteing her get a word in she just laughed and gave him the are you seriously waisting my time look that she loves to give. She finally did get to talk to him though and its funny we've had the talk and she still believes. She told me I am so wrong cause she wrote to Santa even after I told her and she got a letter from him at school last year so I am just a liar. I guess the power of believing never does leave some of us.. I am glad that our talk last year didn't ruin it like I thought it would. When you can't afford Christmas for your kids it is such a hard thing so to prep them we told the older ones. She asked me hundreds of questions and still she thinks I was lying to her. So I am glad she has the spirit to believe and that she has faith in all things.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Lexi totally believes because she told me Activity Days that her letter was mailed and she was so excited about Christmas and his visit. She is so cute! Live it up because I only get the eye role when I bring up Santa with Brittney!