Michelle's Crazy World

Welcome to my crazy life as a Lover, Mother, and Friend of my huge family.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Mommy and Me Day




The girls wanted their nails done like mom's so when they got up this morning they each took turns sitting in the spa chair. We got a bucket of water for their feet to soak in and I washed and soaked their feet, While their feet were soaking I clipped and filed their nails and gave them a pedicure. After their toes were done being painted while they sat for them to dry we did a manicure. They had so much fun and it took up 2 and half hours of our boring day. They were so cute sitting their. Ciarra of course ruined one of her toes 5 minutes after I did hers but Baylee and Lexi's still look beautiful. Baylee's are off to the right and Lexi's are on the left.

1 comment:

Jami said...

You are such a cute mom!!!! Your girls are lucky to have you as their mom. I did a mother daughter day with Jessika she loved getting a pedicure.