Michelle's Crazy World

Welcome to my crazy life as a Lover, Mother, and Friend of my huge family.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Scout Camp

I got a chance to go up to scout camp with Brayden on Tuesday and it was soo much fun. We did the Superhero's Camp the boys had so much fun and they were so excited that they were all a little crazy all day long. We had 19 boys and only 3 of us to control all of them. Needless to say I was totally worn out by 1:00. But it was worth it to see the boys interact with one another. They got to ride Bat Mobile's while we were there and if you ask them that would probably be the funnest thing they did yesterday. I know Brayden's was that choice. The staff up there did a really good job as usual. I can't wait until next year. The boy's thought it would be really funny to get me as dirty as they could or to buzz me with their buzzer's from the Trading Post. Paybacks are coming if I see them this weekend at the Ward Camp out so beware boys!!!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I think you are a great scout leader, I don't have all of the energy for it. I might when I have my own boys in it but you are so cute I bet the boys love you!