Michelle's Crazy World

Welcome to my crazy life as a Lover, Mother, and Friend of my huge family.

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Ward Camp Out

We just got back from our Ward Camp Out it was so much FUN!!!! We had a blast getting to know some new people in our ward than just the ones that we usually hang out with. The kids all had a blast but I think we had more fun than them. We even came home with some pretty funky gangsta names given to us by our 2 extra children for the weekend. Colby and Jake are so much fun and just add an extra laugh to our fun. We had a delicious dutch oven cook off and the food was fantastic! We took a hike to these beautiful waterfalls where we started a huge water fight and Jeff, Harland, and Holly bum slided down the freezing cold river. Saturday we went to the lower falls and let the kids play in the water, where Jeff had to part with one of his shoes because we thought it would be fun to throw shoes down the falls and see where they ended up at. I threw Jeffs behind me thinking Drew would grab it but he didn't get it in time. After me, Andrew, Whitney, and Kelsey G hiked clear down the river we still came back empty handed sorry babe we tried. It was still a fun and relaxing weekend with our second family. We love our ward family and there isn't anything we would rather be doing then spending time with them!!! Can't wait until next years!!

1 comment:

Maw Books said...

Sounds fun! We stayed home and I already finished up Breaking Dawn. Let me know if you don't have it and I'll let you borrow it!