Michelle's Crazy World

Welcome to my crazy life as a Lover, Mother, and Friend of my huge family.

Monday, August 18, 2008

HUNTING TRIP


We decided to go up with the Family for the day to go Bow Hunting on Saturday. Andrew was gone for the weekend camping at Christmas Meadows with some friends in the ward and wouldn't of been back until late Saturday Night so we decided to go up to Smithenmorehouse for the day and go 4 wheeling while Dad, Jon, Ryan and Jason hunted. Jeff wanted to go hike with them even though he is doing the rifle hunt instead of the Bow. We had a blast!! It was freezing cold when we first got there but as the day wore on it started to warm up as long as you were in the sun. Ciarra loved the 4 wheeler she kept wanting to go for rides as did Lexi and Baylee kept fighting over who's turn it was to be on it and drive. I had a lot of fun hanging out with my two sister in-laws Luinda and Amiee we just hung out, talked and while the kids were napping played card games it was fun to get to know them a little bit better and to have some one on one time with them when I don't see them very often. I even got to bond with little Maddie Sue as Kaitlyn calls her. She is such a calm and cute baby. ( well I guess not a baby since she will be ! yrs old soon) We decided to stay and have dinner so we didn't get home until 11:15 pm that night and then Drew didn't end up getting home until midnight so it worked out perfect timing when we got home. We were so tired and beat because we had left so early Saturday morning so we dragged all day Sunday before and after church. But the kids had fun and that's all that matters!!

2 comments:

Jami said...

Sounds like you guys had a great time. I would have come but I had super saturday. Maybe next time.

Kristen said...

I love just hanging out and playing games while camping... maybe next year for me when I don't have this big belly attatched and I feel like I can breath again.