Michelle's Crazy World

Welcome to my crazy life as a Lover, Mother, and Friend of my huge family.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Back to School











Yeah the kids are back in school as of yesterday. It is so quiet in my house during the day now I don't know what to do with myself!!! Starting next week it will just be me and CC at home cause Baylee will be starting Kindergarten. She is so excited (except for the fact she has to get shots again) Andrew loves Junior High and is already getting hit on by all the girls. Brayden already has had 3 pages of homework and he is not happy about that and neither am I. It is a fighting match to get him to do homework!!! Lexi loves the 2nd grade so far and is excited about making some new friends! Now what to do with all the time on my hands now???

4 comments:

Kristen said...

I know, I know! With your free time you can come over and help me clean and decorate my house so it looks cute like yours!!!! :)

I agree with you, it is nice to have the kids back in school. I did errands on Monday and I can't believe how easier it was with only 2 kids.

Chad said...

We can send our kids over to make you feel more at home if you want.

Jami said...

Okay, okay I know it has taken me awhile to get caught up on all the blogging, but I have a crazy schedule. I am so glad that school started, my kids soo needed to go back they were on each others nerves and driving me crazy. As for me going back to school it has been hard to work and fit homework in. So anytime you have free time on your hands and want something to do I will send you my homework--Okay?
hehe I am glad Drew is liking jr high it can be so scary to go to a new school.

Anonymous said...

You have such an adorable family! You're kids are just the cutest! They are always so happy and friendly and seem so well behaved :> Though we haven't talked much, it's nice to be neighbors with such great people!