Michelle's Crazy World

Welcome to my crazy life as a Lover, Mother, and Friend of my huge family.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Congratulations Andrew

Andrew had a Court of Honor for Scouts last night where he received his Tenderfoot, 2nd and 1st class awards. We are so proud of him. He is now working on his Star. His goal is to try and earn his Eagle because it's something his dad didn't do that he regrets not finishing. So Andrew has set the goal of getting his to make his dad proud. We are so proud of you Andrew and will support you in anything you do.
Love you tons

3 comments:

John Cena's Girl said...

Congrats Drewby. I'm happy for you.

Kristen said...

Hooray for scouting! I haven't started with my boys yet but I hope they all have the same goal as Andrew and go for their eagle!

Chad said...

Get working on the Family Life Merit Badge! (that;s one that benefits the parents!)