Michelle's Crazy World

Welcome to my crazy life as a Lover, Mother, and Friend of my huge family.

Monday, November 24, 2008

A Day of Thanks

Yesterday we had to speak in church as a family and sing. I am so grateful that it is OVER!!! We sang I Am a Child of God as a family and Ciarra kept pulling the microphone down and practically screaming the song into the microphone it was so funny. Everybody told us how cute it was but my family is not musically enclined so I don't know if they were just being nice or if they really meant it. Either way thanks everybody for the comments on our talks and song. The kids were so excited after church when we got home and they could not believe how many people came up to them to tell them what a good job they did. That made their day so thank you!!!

As Thanksgiving is getting closer I just wanted to express our gratitude for everything I am thankful for.
1). I am thankful for my wonderful Husband Jeff. He is such a hard worker and provider and he is such a great father and lover.

2). I am thankful for my Children. My life would be one boring, depressing, and lonely life without them in it. I love their hugs and kisses and the way their smiles and laughter light up the rooms in my house.

3) I am thankful for my extended family they are always there for us whenever we need encouraging.

4). I am thankful for all of our friendships that we have made over the years. Without supporting friends and someone to vent to I would probably be in the nut house.

5). I am thankful for my home without a warm loving environment my kids would probably turn into big time rebels.

6). Last but not least I am thankful for my Freedom. To be able to choose and come and go as I please is the greatest feeling in the world.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I am so sad we missed yesterday. I woke up and my stomach hurt so Justin made me take it easy all day. I am sure you guys were great. I enjoyed your list. If you every need anyone to vent to, you can always call me. It is nice to know someone else needs a good venting session now and then! I am grateful we know your family and you are our friends.