Michelle's Crazy World

Welcome to my crazy life as a Lover, Mother, and Friend of my huge family.

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Update about Halloween

Brayden is on the left, Andrew is on the right and his friend Victor is in the back
Halloween was so much fun!!! We had a spooky dinner at my mom's house on the night before Halloween and it was soo yummy we always come up with some cool spooky dishes and the kids love the variety of foods they get to eat. This year my family made Halloween Massacre!! It had 7 Layers of massacred Halloween items... as follows.... It had a layer of Pirates Poop, followed by chopped up werewolves, a layer of ghost's and pumpkins, Frankenstein Puree, more ghosts and pumpkins, bats balls, and topped with Creme of Mummy. Served with Fried Skeleton bones. We also had Witches fingers, Goblin Stew, Ghost's enchiladas, Pumpkin's brains, Graveyard brownies, Pumpkin brew, and owl cookies. The kids loved it. Last year was the first year we started this tradition and we had a lot of awesome food ideas last year also. On Halloween we enjoyed the whole day at school helping with their parties and Halloween parades. I love this time of year!! Then we got to stay home this year and trick or treat in our own neighborhood cause my parents decided not to do their Haunted House this year. So Andrew got to have a friend spend the night. We made Chicken Taco soup and Mummies toes for dinner the kids loved it.

1 comment:

Julie said...

You guys missed my house this year. I hope it was great. Tell Jeff that he did not do enough lights last year, this year I expect more from the Griswalds!