Michelle's Crazy World

Welcome to my crazy life as a Lover, Mother, and Friend of my huge family.

Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight Girls Night Out


Last night was one crazy night. I had frozen dinner exchange at 6:00 pm. Ran straight from there to a YW's Meeting until 8:40 came home and changed then went to play Volleyball cause we are in region at 9:00 got home at 10:00 hurried up and changed again and then left to go out with the girls to the Cheesecake Factory for dessert which was delicious by the way. I had a banana and cream cheesecake it was to die for. Then to Gateway to see the new Twilight Movie. It was so much fun. We didn't get home until 3:15 am but it was totally worth it even though I only got 3 hours of sleep. Even though Edward was not HOT enough for me, he finally grew on me. It was humorous and for the most part not better than the book but still good. I can't wait to see how they make New Moon. The most annoying part of the night was trying to get out of the gateway parking lot. Some people are so inpatient and annoying they kept honking their horn until the line would move. One crazy lady jumped out of her car and went to the front of the line and yelled at the car 2 cars in front of her and pushed them along the way. Man have some patience people. We had a good laugh over that one. Thanks Xela, Sheryl, and Rebecca for a fun night away from the kids. We will have to do that more often.

1 comment:

John Cena's Girl said...

Smelly Shelly I'm glad that you got to go out. You need it more often!! You are a hard working and loving mommy and need more time away. I love u!!!