Michelle's Crazy World

Welcome to my crazy life as a Lover, Mother, and Friend of my huge family.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Kid's and their Thinking

Baylee has show and tell every Wednesday in her Kindergarten class and this week the letter was "P" We could not think of what she could take so when she got in my car yesterday after school she turns to me and says "I know mom I can trick my class and bring up my back pack and say It has brown hair, clothes and it talks. " So I asked her what that has to do with the letter P and she said " It's me I'm PRETTY!!! She thought that was so funny So after school I asked her if she did it and she said yes but she won't ever again cause the boys thought that was stupid!!

6 comments:

J said...

haha! I was wondering if she was really going to do it! That's too funny!

Julie said...

You have to try something at least once!

Kristen said...

That is funny, I like that she was annoyed that the boys thought is was stupid. I would have had to force myself not to laugh.

The Brownings said...

LOLOL That is super cute! Very creative :>

John Cena's Girl said...

I thought it was a very cute idea, and baylee is such a cutie and it's true she is pretty. love ya guys!!!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh she is SO so so funny! Love this age.