Michelle's Crazy World

Welcome to my crazy life as a Lover, Mother, and Friend of my huge family.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Party Night!!


Last night was soo much fun!! My friend Sheryl called me yesterday and asked if I would fill in and be a sub for her Bunco group. I of course said yes so I could have some me time. It was so much fun the ladies were so nice and we ended up having to call 2 more people from the neighborhood cause they were short people from their regular group. Dinner was delicious and it was great to be in the company of people who are older than 12. We were done playing by 10:00 but 5 of us decided to just sit around and talk and laugh. We were so into it that when I looked at my watch it was 12:45 so we finally decided that we better call it a night so our husbands didn't get mad. I got home at 1:00 and was so exhausted from laughter that I even slept in until 10:00 this morning. My kids didn't have school today so not only did they sleep in they let me also. Thank you my love for letting me have another night of no phone calls and time to myself. I guess I owe you another 4-wheeling trip to yourself again without kids. Knowing you you already have one planned like last time.

8 comments:

stacie said...

So, I'm thinking it would be fun to get a bunko group going in the neighborhood. There used to be one years ago, but...it fell apart i think. You should get on that Michelle! :-)

Michelle Jensen said...

The only problem with that is picking 12 people and not hurting anyone else's feelings so any ideas on who to join let me know

Stacie said...

I know...good point...

Stacie said...

K this is still stacie, but somehow It now has my "fake" blog name on there and I don't know how to get it back to saying stacie...

The Brownings said...

There's always something planned when the boys do something nice out of nowhere! Bunco is so much fun isn't it! Good for you for another fun girls night out! We moms need them often!

Chad said...

Since Rebecca was one of the other women, do I get to go on the 4 wheeler trip too?

J said...

I wouldn't mind joining a bunco group. It is way fun.. Let me know when you start it up Michelle!

Unknown said...

Seriously, this is the most refreshing thing ever...to get away. If anyone deserves it, it is you!