Michelle's Crazy World

Welcome to my crazy life as a Lover, Mother, and Friend of my huge family.

Monday, January 5, 2009

Ciarra 1st day in Primary!


Ciarra had her first day in Sunbeams today!! She cried hysterically when I put her with her class. I couldn't sit and hold her cause I had to get my classroom ready cause I had to teach so I left her to go set it up. When I came back in she was still freaking out so I had to grab her and have her sit with my class. When I went to teach I dropped her off to Jeff. I guess he took her in and sat with her and her class until she was fine with it and he left her. After church she was so excited about her I am Child of God crown and super excited that they sang her favorite and only song she knows which is I am a Child of God. Even today while the kids were at school she put her crown on and kept saying how her teacher let her sing her Lead me guide me song. So hopefully next week we will have better luck with her and she will go to class without crying.

2 comments:

Julie said...

She is so cute. Amanda loved to see CC at nursery. Nursery was small last week. Amanda was not there either, she had a cold so Justin volunteered to take her home. Maybe when football season is over he will stop making up sickness for Amanda!

Anna said...

She is so beautiful.