Michelle's Crazy World

Welcome to my crazy life as a Lover, Mother, and Friend of my huge family.

Friday, January 9, 2009

Mom's Night


Last night was so much fun!!! Holly asked me if I was doing anything last night and asked if I wanted to come over and bring scraps from scrapbooking to make cards with a couple of other ladies from the ward. At first I wasn't going to go but at about 7:15 I decided to just go. I had so much fun!!! There was Monica, Gaylynn, Julie, Holly, Annie, me and then Kim showed up just to talk and hang out for about an hour. We each had to pick a theme for a card and make 6 of the same one or 12 of the same one so we could each have 1 or 2 of that same card. At the end of the night when we were done we switched cards with everybody. We had a lot of laughs and it was great to get out and away from the kids and just BS without having to worry about anything!! Jeff was so great usually when I am out I get a million phone calls from the kids or him asking when I will be back. Especially if I am out past 9:00 when the kids need to be put to bed. But I did not get one phone call from them. I didn't get home until 10:00 and I was expecting him to be major mad but when I walked in the door all the kids were in bed asleep, and Jeff was on the couch watching the news and he was so sweet to me it totally shocked me!!! Thanks love for letting me have a night to myself!! It was greatly needed!! And thank you Ladies for a fun and enjoying night!!

4 comments:

Julie said...

I was not so lucky! My husband drives me crazy!!! The game was on and that is all that matters to him. I could vent for hours, but that would change nothing. I am glad you guys had such a great time, I did while I was there! I hope you invite me again.

The Brownings said...

Super cute cards! What a great idea! Maybe Jeff made a New Years resolution about trying not to call you when you go out!!!

John Cena's Girl said...

Aww thats cute!! u need to get out more and get away from ur family and ur house. Love ya smelly shelly!!

Lynda said...

Michelle, As always you continue to amaze me with your talent, creativity and the love you have for your sweet family. I love you!
Mom