Michelle's Crazy World

Welcome to my crazy life as a Lover, Mother, and Friend of my huge family.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Daddy's Night



Last night while Jeff was watching the Jazz game I was trying to fold laundry in my room so I asked him to keep the girls occupied so I could get it done. He told CC and Baylee to get the spray bottle and his brush and they could play with his hair. Well I don't think he will ask them to do that again because before he knew it they had put every hair clip they could find all over his head. Doesn't he look pretty. The girls called me upstairs to see how pretty daddy looked. So for paybacks to him for always forgetting my birthday I decided to embarrass him and post his picture on my blog. Sorry honey (lol) Love you tons. Thank you for keeping the girls out of my way so I could get some stuff done!!!

6 comments:

Anna said...

Lol! I remember my sisters and I did that to my dad when we were little. That was a lot of fun.

Julie said...

Only a dad trying to watch a game would let his daughters do this! Way to be a good sport Jeff! After this picture, Justin said I hope you don't have any pictures of me on your dumb blog!

Andrea said...

This picture totally cracked me up. That's awesome!

The Brownings said...

That's a good look for you Jeff!

John Cena's Girl said...

Aww that's way cute! I wish my dad would chillax with me sometimes. :-(

Unknown said...

This is SERIOUSLY the cutest thing ever. I remember doing this with my dad. Although he had a really long mullet.