Michelle's Crazy World

Welcome to my crazy life as a Lover, Mother, and Friend of my huge family.

Monday, December 29, 2008

Hanging Out

Last night was so much fun!!! My brother invited us over after church for dinner and games. We got to there house at about 3:30 and we played Guitar Hero World Tour with them. It was so much fun. I actually got pretty good at the drums by the time we were done. Then us adults had to give it up for the kids so my brother and his wife pulled out this game called Carcasonne When me and Jeff saw it we were like no way are we going to play this stupid game.!!!! We started to play at 7 :15 and after one game we were hooked!! We played game after game until 11:45 last night. Jon thought he would be funny and teach Jeff how to screw me out of my land and my castle's well paybacks are a B big brother we are going to buy this game and practice until I am as sneaky and coniving as you are!!! Rematch is coming soon so BEWARE!!!!

1 comment:

Anna said...

How fun! Me and my brother would always compete but we don't anymore because he moved to California, and my younger brothers, they always let me win. They say its because I'm old. :)